Terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions of Sale
0. These are intended to be common sense and not
inconvenience customers. If you disagree please let us
know and we can consider alteration.
1. Orders placed and accepted are deemed to be in accordance with these
2. Quotations are valid for 1 month from date of issue.
3. All prices displayed or quoted are exclusive of VAT.
4. You have the right to return goods within 7 days from receipt without
providing a reason. Any refund due will be made promptly.
If you wish to return
any goods please contact us by email or by telephone beforehand.
Product must be complete and in the same condition as supplied.
5. Shortages, damaged or wrong goods supplied should be notified within 10 days
of receipt of goods. Non-delivery should be reported within 10 days of order
date. We almost always ship same or next day, so 5 days is better.
6. If you have any problems please contact us directly by telephone, email or in
writing. We will then work with you to resolve the problem to your satisfaction.
Your complaint will be dealt with by one of our directors and their name will be
given to you on first contact.
7. We aim to dispatch goods on the same day as receipt of order. Packages
over 1.5kg are sent by carrier, usually DPD,
the aim of which is that they should
arrive next working day wherever possible. Packages of lesser weight
travel with the Royal Mail.
8. Goods are warranted to perform as described. As performance is largely
governed by the care and circumstances of use and the prevailing conditions we
limit claims under warranty to the value of the goods supplied by us. This is in
addition to your statutory rights.
9. No property in or title to the goods shall pass to the customer unless or
until the customer has made full payment of all sums to the vendor.
10. Fertan UK cannot be held responsible for consequential loss or damage
resulting from the improper use of any products sold by them.
11. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the
information that we collect about you to process your order and to provide you
with the best possible service. We retain encoded credit card information only
until your order has been processed. We do not supply information to any other
12. These "Terms and Conditions" do not affect your statutory rights as a
consumer. Any contracts shall in all respects be construed and operate as an
English contract and in conformity with English law.
Fertan UK is a division of JTMS.